“Would I go back and ride the Marrakech Atlas Etape again? 100%. A great event, super-friendly and extremely well organized.”
Mat Brett, road.cc - read article here: http://goo.gl/LJCdl
Just some quick notes before you register…
- There are 2 routes, 140km or 60km. The entrance fee is 80 euro for either route.
- For the last 6 years Education For All have run an annual Charity Bike Holiday event which will take place immediately after the Marrakech Atlas Etape in 2014. The bike holiday gives the opportunity to explore different regions in the High Atlas Mountains at a more leisurely pace. If you are interested in joining us for this, please either tick the box on the registration form, email or visit the Education For All website to find out more information.
- Derek Workman has written a small booklet describing one such Bike Holiday entitled High, ride and handsome. This which can be downloaded in PDF.
- If you would like too publicise the event, we have created some flyers which you can download, print and post. English flyer | French flyer
- Reduced registration rates for Moroccan Nationals signing up in person at Argan Sports Marrakech. ARGAN XTREME SPORTS, Rue Fatima Al Fihria, Marrakech, Morocco Shop: +212 (0)524 400207, email:
- ► Get sponsorship for your ride